Australia is an popular destination for skilled /highly skilled professionals wishing to start a life in a new destination with a variety of opportunities. The country's economy is strong with vast potentials. Australia is actively encouraging the immigration of skilled migrants who are assessed on a points based system with points awarded for age, work experience, qualifications and language proficiency. Australia visa also includes the Australian Family Migration and Humanitarian Programs
- Australia Immigration Program
- Skilled Select Migration
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled –State Nominated Visa (subclass 190)
- Australia Skilled - Sub Class 489
- Family Sponsored Visa
- Employer Nominated Migration
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme
- Skilled migration points test
- Australia Skilled Occupation List
- Designated Areas of Australia
The Australian immigration program has opportunities for people with a variety of backgrounds, ages, qualifications and needs. Select the immigration/visa program to Australia that best fulfils your aspirations and goals:
- There is a strong emphasis in the Australian immigration program on attracting people who can contribute to the economy. If you are under 45, speak at least vocational level English, and have qualifications in one of the numerous priority professions and trades, you may be eligible under the Skilled Migration Program.
- Australian permanent residence can be gained if you are willing to live in a particular region of Australia.
- Provisions are made for people ready to invest in Australia or who have certain business skills.
- Improve your proficiency in English and obtain qualifications from Australia's world class tertiary institutions through the Student Visa Program.
- Working Holiday Visas allow young people from a number of participating countries to support themselves while having the time of their lives Down Under.