South Africa with its beautiful landscape makes it one of the best place to live and work. To meet their economic goals they are calling in for potential candidates to come and work in their country. South Africa provides multiple opportunities to skilled professional who can help in the development of their growing economy and are listed under the South Africa Critical Skills required.
The Immigration needs to have 16 years of education, also the current working occupation must be listed in the critical skilled list of South Africa. The detailed list is available at our website.
- The South Africa Critical Skills Work Visa will be valid over a period of 1 year to find yourself a suitable job
- On getting a valid job offer letter, visa will be converted to work permit visa for a period of 5 years
- After 5 years of open work visa you can apply for PR Visa
- No need of a valid job offer letter
Mail your resume and if applicable, spousal resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free of charge assessment. Or simply fill-up on-line enquiry form to submit your profile with AKKAM
US H1B visa
The US H1B visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows US companies to employ foreign workers in specialty occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise in specialized fields. Under the visa a US company can employ a foreign worker for up to six years.
The US H1-B visa is designed to be used for staff in specialty occupations. The job must meet one of the following criteria to qualify as a specialty occupation:
- Have a minimum entry requirement of a Bachelor's or higher degree or its equivalent.
- The degree requirement for the job is common to the industry or the job is so complex or unique that it can be performed only by an individual with a degree.
- The employer normally requires a degree or its equivalent for the position.
- The nature of the specific duties is so specialized and complex that the knowledge required to perform the duties is usually associated with the attainment of a bachelor's or higher degree.
Call one of our consultants today to get all details regarding the program and your eligibility or send your resume to Email: to get a free evaluation.