In order to start a business in the UK, you'll need a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. Here at UK Visa and Immigration they can help turn your aspirations into a reality by getting your Visa.
You will benefit from the following:
- The opportunity to start your own business, the opportunity to join an existing business or the opportunity to take over an established UK business enterprise
- A Visa that provides you with an initial stay in the UK for two years. However, during this time you'll need to create at least two jobs for European Economic Area (EEA) nationals and make the full monetary investment into your business
- A Visa, which after the two year period highlighted above, allows you to apply for a further three year stay in the UK. However, this is subject to the performance of your business and provided you meet the Visa extension requirements
- A Visa, which after four years, allows you to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). This means that you can opt to apply for permanent residency in the UK
Permanent residents who have continuously lived in the USA for at least five years (or three years if a spouse of a US citizen) may obtain US citizenship through a process called naturalization. Naturalization applicants must also demonstrate a basic understanding of English and US government and history (under most circumstances). The USA recognizes dual citizenship and the act of naturalizing will not revoke prior citizenship unless expressly prohibited by the laws of the prior country.
Requirements for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. You won't need a sponsor! The success of your application is purely based on achieving points and being able to speak English. Money is the key requirement to getting your points (you'll need 75 points in all) - Here's how you get your points:
- By having access to £200,000 = 25 points
- By ensuring that your £200,000 is held in a regulated bank account = 25 points
- By making sure your funds are disposable in the UK = 25 points
To satisfy the English Language requirements you must have:
- Come from a country where English is the main language
- Successfully completed a Master's degree course, which was taught in English
- Passed an English language test that is equal to level C1 of the Council of Europe's Common European Framework for Language Learning.
Mail your resume and if applicable, spousal resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free of charge assessment. Or simply fill-up on-line enquiry form to submit your profile with AKKAM