USA Tourist / Visitor Visa allows you to visit USA for a holiday or visit family/friends. Visas are granted for up to 10 years depending on applicant’s intent, profile & documentation. Visitors are not allowed to work on this visa.
Criteria for a USA Tourist/Visitor Visa
- According to U.S. visa laws and regulations, all non-immigrant visa applicants must demonstrate to the consular officer that they have strong ties to their country of residence and must show that they intend to depart the United States after their temporary visit.
- It is very important that your passport is in good condition for a U.S. visa to be placed. U.S. visas cannot be placed in damaged passports.
- Candidates must demonstrate that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit
- Candidates must not intend to seek or undertake a job
- Candidates should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country
- Candidates who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letter.